Friday, October 2, 2009

Humdrum...

I haven't posted in a very long time because, quite frankly, I have nothing to say. I have been having non-creative bouts of insomnia, but am trying to ween myself off of the use of sleeping pills. Its hard... very very hard, but I hope it will prove to be worth it in the end.

Work is okay I suppose... its work. I got half of the raise I asked for. I know in this economy, that's a tough thing to do... but I did feel a bit slighted, I have to admit, because I am doing SO much work, and they only felt it was worth half? *sigh* oh well, I am truly blessed in my life, so I'm trying not to "sweat the small stuff".

Our Red Raiders aren't doing so hot lately, but I am hoping that will turn around...

And I have some super awesome news I want to share when I get the green light :)

For now... off to try and sleep for a few hours. I have been up all night, kind of sick to my stomach, but can't NOT go in to work, because no one else knows how to do to GE. Fun times, fun times...

2 comments:

  1. Look on the bright side...
    1. Atleast you have a soft place to lay your head next to a man who loves you (even if you don't ever actually sleep there).
    2. Atleast you have a job. A "work" and "under paid" complaint is always better than a no check no job one.
    3. Atleast the Red Raiders have not lost to an unranked team....yet.
    4. Atleast there is always a tomorrow to look forward too!
    HaHaHa! Just wanted to bring you some sunshine:-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete