Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the humdrum blahs

I have felt, for awhile now, that my depression is coming back. And today I actually said it out loud (okay thru text, same difference!) and my SUPER BFF Wenders had some great words of wisdom, as she has had the same issues... Basically she said that I need to get off my ass and do stuff... but she said in a much sweeter way hehe. And she's right. I work in an office for 8 hours every day, and usually eat lunch at my desk (like right now) and so I sit, and sit and sit some more. No wonder my ass is HUGE! If I get out and go eat, its in my car, at the park, but in my car... *sigh* I need ideas... I'm lazy. Like, truly lazy. What are some fun things you guys do to get moving? I have a gym membership. I definitely need to take advantage of that... but what else? Walk the dog? (Don't suggest yard work as we are in a rent house and the yard blows and I'm not putting any time or energy in to that piece of crap)... I look forward to your suggestions :) Thanks Wenders and thanks you guys

1 comment:

  1. First of all,vitamin D straight from the sun helps. So when you go to the park to eat your lunch, go sit by the water and soak in a little of the rays:-) Take some extra bread for the ducks and walk the water and feed them. It's not a jog, but it's a start! What about getting a bike and riding it to the park by your house in the evenings? That park is awesome (I miss it!) so use it! Been where you are...battle it daily. Your not alone! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete