Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Job Hunt... cont'd...

So I am still looking for a job. I have had some nibbles, even some that I really thought I had a good shot at getting... but turned out those places were not where God wanted me.

I had an interview this morning at a chiropractic office and I am really encouraged. It is a very relaxed, easy going office and the owner is a Christian. In fact, he knows our pastor AND some of his family go there! Every morning they pray before work, even some of the employees who aren't even Christians ask to be involved in the prayers. I really feel like God wants me in a place where I can be with people who will be kind and supportive and will help me grow in his Word.

So, please pray hard that I find that place soon. While I enjoy being able to stay at home, it is taking a toll on our finances...

I will keep everyone updated on anything that may come up!

Thanks & love ~ Kendra

1 comment:

  1. Sounds promising! God has a plan, letting go and trusting that is the hard part! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete