Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a life...

So we are in the last stages (sort of) of remodeling and adding an addition to my great grandmother's house. We have hit some snags however, and we really don't know what's going to end up happening with the project.

In the beginning, we had a budget of $38,000 for the entire thing. For reasons (still not fully explained to us by the power that be) the budget was cut down to $30,000. That's a HUGE difference when you think about everything that has to be done...

So the roof is on, the heating/AC and plumbing are being done... but once that is complete our budget is done. YIKES, right?

No flooring, no sheet rock, no paint, no CABINETS... it's all very scary, especially since right now we aren't in a position to get MORE money... *heavy sigh*

God will take care of us, I know this... but my worrisome nature takes over and consumes me at times. I have gotten better, but I am only human after all :-)

I will just keep on praying that everything will work out how it is supposed to, which is all I can do really.

No comments:

Post a Comment