Monday, January 12, 2009

Boredom Is Not My Thing

November 23, 2008 I went in to my bosses office about 8:45am and told her that I was going to be looking fr another job opportunity, within our company. When I left her office she seemed supportive and understanding. BOY WAS I MISTAKEN! At 3:30pm she fired me. She sighted some BS reasons and that was that.

I have worked since I was 15 years old and NEVER been fired from anything! Needless to say I was/am in unfamiliar territory. God has been blessing us tremendously and taking care of us. I also was able to receive unemployment benefits, so that's always a plus.

The one thing I have learned from all of this is that I do not handle boredom well, but all of this has depressed me so that I don't really WANT to do anything. It's like I am between a rock and a hard place at the moment. I know God will lead me to the right job, but on HIS time. And for me that is so frustrating! Patience has never been a virtue of mine...

SO until I am lead to that job, I will try to learn patience and maybe a hobby LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment