Monday, January 12, 2009

The First Time In The Hospital

So here I am, in the hospital. Got my little hospital gown on, they're running a gabillion tests on me. I'm being poked and prodded in places I've never been before! Yikes!!

I am on the 4th Floor at University Medical Center. Luckily my sister and my soon-to-be uncle both work there. Brendan and my mom are both there, as we wait for some news of something.

I get my first meal there... let me tell you, hospital food is not great. Still no news of what exactly is wrong with me... so we wait for my doctor...

Dr. Luke Hinshaw, who I adore, finally makes rounds at 2am! I wake up to him standing over me. (It's a nice way to wake up ladies, let me tell ya (hehehe)) He asks all the pertinent questions, he checks me out... and again, we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment