Sunday, January 11, 2009

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

We had talked about marriage waaaay before an actual, real proposal happened. In fact, I had picked out an engagement ring in June, and we had started paying on it.


One day in mid-August, Brendan and I had somewhere we had to be... and I was running late. (Anyone who knows me, knows I DO NOT handle running late well.) And as usual, feeling the pressure of getting ready one time, I was quite bitchy... so I'm in the shower, getting ready and I hear a knock on the bathroom door. I open it up and there's Brendan, with Jack, on one knee, engagement ring in hand. Let me tell you, there's nothing more romantic than a giddy girl in a towel, hair sopping wet - hahaha! So, with Jack sitting by his side, he formally asked me to marry him. Oh yeah, and I said YES!!! AND we made it to where ever we were supposed to be ON TIME - thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment