Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Life With Jack Massey :-)

I am home all day long with our dog, Jack. Poor thing is my only form of entertainment, so I take endless amounts of pictures of him... sleeping, laying around, being silly. He is pretty much used to it by now... but I can tell when he's fed up with me, because he will go in to the other room, or turn his back to me! LOL...

totally rough life...

Jack & daddy the first week we got him... 5 weeks old

Jack is a daddy's boy

Since Brendan and I won't be able to have children, Jack's been blessed to BE that child :-) and I probably treat him more like my child, than my dog. I will forever be greatful to Brendan for bringing Jack in to our lives. Nothing (that I have experienced anyway) can compare to the unconditional love a dog gives you.

Jack is a very good boy. He has been well trained, and VERY loved

No comments:

Post a Comment