Monday, January 12, 2009

December 2006

As the month went on, I still felt awful. Short of breath, fatigued, all around generally "blah". But the holidays were coming up, it would be our first Christmas together! It would also be MY first time EVER away from home on Christmas.

We had decided to go to Ft Worth for Christmas, so we could celebrate our engagement and the holidays, with Brendan's family. My family is here, so we get to do things with them any time we want to... so it was only fair we go there.

Like I said, I had never been away from home for Christmas, so I was quite anxious. And feeling cruddy on top of that only increased my anxiety. BUT everything went off just fine, and I survived :-)

Also during this time we left our apartment, because we had issues with our next dorr neighbor throwing rowdy parties until 4am and I was trying to get well... I also had just started a new job in mid-December...

December '06 was a pretty crazy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment